You can read the newsletter here.
You can comment on the draft learning disability guidance from NICE here.
Have you completed a community project that you are proud of and want to showcase?
Did this work include patient, service user or carer engagement with diverse communities and seldom heard groups?
Did your project improve healthcare services, or reduce health inequalities?
NHS England is awarding a number of small grants of up to £2,000 to enable charities to raise their profile so that others can learn from their good practice. For example, you may want to produce an information film or a series of leaflets, or record a podcast.
In order to win a grant, you must show how your work links to NHS England’s priorities defined in the Next Steps on the Five YearForward View
For example, you may have supported women to access GP services, or perhaps your work contributes to wider improvements in mental health. You will also need to set out how you intend to showcase your work.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 31st October, and successful applicants will be notified on 27th November.
To apply, click here.
Email sent on behalf of Health Education England and NHS Improvement Advanced Clinical Practice Steering Group
You are invited to join this one day conference to launch the new national Advanced Clinical Practice Framework, and take the opportunity to discuss its implications and drive implementation with national leaders and colleagues from the service.
This event is an opportunity for you to:
- learn about the new National Framework for Advanced Clinical Practice, and the impact it will have in your organisation
- explore what you may need to do to enable implementation of this framework in your organisation
- engage with the Advanced Clinical Practice workforce and understand how these roles can support better patient service delivery
- understand the education and developmental support required for professionals working in Advanced Clinical Practice
- discuss the governance and patient safety considerations relating to Advanced Clinical Practice
- network and share with others who have implemented an Advanced Clinical Practice strategy
The event is designed for representatives from Employers, Educators, Professional Bodies, Education Providers current and future Advanced Clinical Practice workforce, Workforce Leaders and Directors.
To register for the event, follow link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/advanced-clinical-practice-conference-tickets-37873430450?utm_term=eventurl_text
For further information please contact the DEQ Events mailbox email@example.com