Research in social care is very important as it can inform social work practice and improve outcomes for people. The Kent Research Partnership is one of six capacity building, social care partnerships funded by the NIHR Health Services and Delivery (HS&DR) programme in England. Our four-year programme of work will develop sustainable Kent-based partnerships to support the delivery of high quality social care research on the topics that matter most in our region.
Kent County Council Adult Social Care, the University of Kent and partners are leading a project that aims to help build capacity and develop a positive culture of research.
Objectives of the Event:
- Networking event to bring together our partners, including people supported by adult social care, carers, and the health and social care workforce
- Review and discuss priority areas on which to focus adult social care research, with a view to improving outcomes for the people we support and our workforce.
- Opportunity to think about and discuss how communities of practice can be formed to support best practice and practice-oriented research in adult social care.
Who should attend:
- Social care practitioners and managers
- People who use social care
- Family/friends who are carers for someone
- Commissioners and providers of care
- Researchers with an interest in social care
To book your place please click on the flyer below.