- How would a library of SARs be useful?
- What content is needed and how it should be accessed?
- What level of commonality in SAR reports is desirable and/or feasible?
- How should SARs be submitted to the library?
- Are there other priority issues to address?
Participants will have the opportunity to feedback on a proposed model for categorising and accessing SAR reports and learning, discuss the practicalities of submitting new reports to the library, and input to plans to develop complementary resources, including Quality Markers for SARs.
Information about the free webinar is here.
Information about the free event at SCIE is here.