Email sent on behalf of Health Education England and NHS Improvement Advanced Clinical Practice Steering Group
You are invited to join this one day conference to launch the new national Advanced Clinical Practice Framework, and take the opportunity to discuss its implications and drive implementation with national leaders and colleagues from the service.
This event is an opportunity for you to:
- learn about the new National Framework for Advanced Clinical Practice, and the impact it will have in your organisation
- explore what you may need to do to enable implementation of this framework in your organisation
- engage with the Advanced Clinical Practice workforce and understand how these roles can support better patient service delivery
- understand the education and developmental support required for professionals working in Advanced Clinical Practice
- discuss the governance and patient safety considerations relating to Advanced Clinical Practice
- network and share with others who have implemented an Advanced Clinical Practice strategy
The event is designed for representatives from Employers, Educators, Professional Bodies, Education Providers current and future Advanced Clinical Practice workforce, Workforce Leaders and Directors.
To register for the event, follow link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/advanced-clinical-practice-conference-tickets-37873430450?utm_term=eventurl_text
For further information please contact the DEQ Events mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org