One-day conference to get up to date with the latest policy and practice around support for autistic children and adults with complex needs.
This conference will focus on:
- low arousal approaches to supporting challenging behaviour
- differential diagnosis – distinguishing autism from other conditions
- curriculum planning for students with complex needs
- autism and ADHD – diagnosis and practical support
- communication with students with severe speech and language issues
- risk assessment and planning.
Booking available via the NAS here: