Dear KSS LD CoP
You are cordially invited to attend this event which will be hosted by ECPD at The Spitfire Ground St Lawrence, Old Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3NZ
We have a host of experts attending as Guest speakers in their chosen field:
- Professor Philip Larkin: President of the European Association of Palliative Care (EAPC)
- Professor Chris Johns: internationally famous for his work on reflective practice, leadership and palliative care
- Professor Kim Manley CBE: Professor of Practice Development, Research and Innovation at Canterbury Christ Church University
- Professor Devakirubai Jebaseelan: Professor of Nursing at The Sacred Heart Nursing College, Madurai, India
- Mary Kirk: Consultant Nurse (Palliative Care), Kent Community Health Foundation Trust
- Rakesh Koria: Specialist Palliative Care GP and Tutor at South Kent Coastal and Thanet CCG; former hospice physician
- Daniel Marsden: Practice Development Nurse for People with Learning Disabilities, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
- Stephen O’Connor: Reader in Cancer, Palliative and End of Life Care, the England Centre for Practice Development, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Hephzibah Samuel: Senior Lecturer, Paediatric Nursing, Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education, Anglia Ruskin University
(Please see below flyer for further details or click here to download a copy).
You can visit our Facebook event page for updates on the event:
This full day conference will run from 9am til 4:30pm, and is fully catered.
To reserve your place at this event, please visit the following link:
There is ample FREE parking inside the Cricket ground.
The nearest train station is Canterbury East.
Please see here the Google maps reference for your convenience:ICoP End of Life Care Symposium Poster – FINAL